Ticket Terms & Conditions
Last updated on 2nd March 2021
Please read all the information below carefully. We may amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Certain provisions of these Terms & Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms: (a) located on particular pages at the website; or (b) notified to you, from time to time. You should check the websitefrom time to time to review the then current Terms & Conditions, as they are binding on you.
This is where we explain what you agree to in the processes of purchasing and receiving confirmation of your tickets for Paradise Gardens Hydro & Urban Lifestyle Show 2021 (the Show). They include conditions of entry to site, site rules, use of images, terms of refund and deadlines. Terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
We are the sole distributors for tickets for the Paradise Gardens Hydro & Urban Lifestyle Show 2021.
The event dates for Paradise Gardens Hydro & Urban Lifestyle Show 2021 are from Friday 3rd of September to Sunday 5th September. Provisionally the site and campsites open at midday Thursday for weekend campers and all public must leave site by midday on Monday. More detailed information and confirmation of opening times will be sent to ticket holders ahead of the event.
This is strictly an 18+ only event. Please ensure you bring valid ID with you which matches the name and date of birth shown on your ticket.
The purchase and retainment of tickets beyond the launch date of Paradise Gardens Hydro & Urban Lifestyle Show 2021, and subsequent entry onto the event site constitutes an acceptance by the purchaser and entrants of these terms and conditions, and an undertaking on the part of ticket holders to observe them.
In the event of any breach of these terms & conditions, Urban Hydro Ltd, its staff and agentsreserve the right, to cancel tickets, to refuse admission, to remove the holder, or to confiscate offending articles, as the case may be, and in any case, to retain any monies paid for the relevant ticket(s).
Urban Hydro Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission, charge additional surcharges if the incorrect ticket has been purchased and may conduct security searches of person and belongings on entry to the event to meet our duty of care and licensing conditions.
Urban Hydro Ltd reserves the right to cancel tickets purchased for any reason.
PARADISE GARDENS HYDRO & URBAN LIFESTYLE SHOW AND COVID-19
It is expected that in order to adhere to conditions of license and maintain the paramount focus of Paradise Gardens Events on customer and crew safety, additional measures in relation to Covid-19 will be in place. The preparation, planning and mitigation of risk will be dynamic. Updates are to be expected, but we draw your attention to the specific and current clauses below.
Whilst we will make every effort to communicate any significant and specific changes to all, we again note it is the responsibility of ticket holders to check for updates to these terms and conditions. This is particularly encouraged ahead of the normal and maintained deadline for refunds 4 weeks ahead of the event (see the CANCELLATION, MISUSE AND REFUNDS section below for more information on refunds).
- In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, you understand that there are particular risks associated with attending any outdoor gathering (including the Show). We will take reasonable steps to comply with any relevant guidelines intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and we will make you aware of these measures. However, we cannot be responsible for the behaviour or health of other Show attendees and cannot effectively ensure that no attendees at the Show will have COVID-19. Accordingly, we will not be responsible if you catch COVID-19 at the Show or for any illness or death of any attendees caused by COVID-19.
- You understand and accept that you will be attending the Show and using any facilities on-site at your own risk.
- To help us to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we ask that you:
- do not attend the Show if*:
- you have tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the commencement of the Show;
- you display anysymptomsof COVID-19;
- you live with somebody who displayssymptomsof COVID-19 or who has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the commencement of the Show; or
- you are otherwise required to self-isolate.
*note that where there is a conflict between any of the provisions in this paragraph 3.a and any updated government guidelines, the updated government guidelines will apply where they are stricter than the provisions set out in this paragraph 3.a;
- follow all guidelines and/or entry requirements notified by us to you and which will apply to your attendance at the Show. This may include remaining in restricted groups or testing on entry or prior to attending the Show. We may be required to amend our guidelines before or during the Show and ask that you comply with any updated guidelines notified to you;
- follow all government guidelines (which may be updated from time to time);
- provide your contact details and those of members of your booking party via our e-ticketing platform, to a member of Show staff as directed upon entering the Show, or if required download and use the governments official COVID-19 tracing app, for the purpose of notifying you where you may have come into contact with somebody who has tested positive for COVID-19;
- you will notify us if you test positive for COVID-19 after attending the Show for the purposes of notifying other attendees who may have come into contact with you whilst at the Show.
- You understand that you are fully responsible for all costs incurred in following all guidelines and/or entry requirements, including all government guidelines.
- You understand that we have the right, at our complete discretion, to:
- refuse entry to any attendee who we reasonably believe may display COVID 19 symptoms or who may not have followed government guidelines or our guidelines or entry requirements;
- require that any attendee leaves the Show where we reasonably believe that they may not be complying with these terms or any of our or government guidelines in force in relation to COVID-19.
- If we are required to exercise a right in paragraph 5, you acknowledge and agree that we will not be obliged to refund you for your ticket and any other costs you have, or might incur.
- If you are unable to attend the Show because of any of the reasons in paragraph a (or because of any updated government guidelines), provided that you supply to us, evidence in advance of the events as they reasonably require to support this, we will cancel your ticket and provide you with a refund of the same. We will not be liable for any additional costs incurred by you.
- If government guidelines mean that we need to operate a reduced capacity at the Show in order for us to comply with those guidelines, you understand that we have the right, with regret, to cancel your attendance to the Show. In the unfortunate event that we need to exercise this right, you acknowledge that the tickets that we cancel will be at our complete discretion and based on a last sold first cancelled basis. In these circumstances, we will notify you as early as possible and refund to you the full amount of any tickets cancelled. We will not be liable for any additional costs incurred by you.
CANCELLATION, MISUSE AND REFUNDS
Although we will do our best to keep you informed of any cancellation, it is the ticket holders responsibility to establish whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event.
Urban Hydro Ltd has no obligation to refund any monies or exchange tickets should the programme be altered, or varied, for any reason.
Tickets are sold subject to license approval.
In the event of the unforeseen cancellation of the event, tickets may be transferable to a future event.
Only tickets bought via our official website and issued via our official agent are valid. Avoid disappointment and fraud please do not buy or sell tickets from anywhere else (forums, eBay, Viagogo, Gum Tree etc). Tickets may not be transferred or re-sold except via our official website. If you wish to return your ticket please contact us.
If tickets are found to have been listed, re-sold or transferred for profit, or commercial gain on any unofficial platform (for example being sold on eBay for more than the original face value), by anyone other than Urban Hydro Ltd they will be voided, the holder refused entry and all tickets in the purchasers order will automatically become non-refundable.
Under normal circumstances all Paradise Gardens Hydro & Urban Lifestyle Show 2021 ticketsare refundable up to 4 weeks ahead of the opening date of the event, excepting those expressly sold as non-refundable, or becoming non-refundable under circumstances specified in these terms and conditions.
Refunds within4 weeks of the opening date of the event are discretionary and Urban Hydro Ltd reserves the right to refuse.
Any refunds are face value of tickets purchase at the time and point of sale with via our sole ticket agent. All TickedBud fees including but not limited to booking, transaction fees and order protect customer insurance arrangements are non-refundable and outside of the scope of these terms and conditions. All ticket buyers should also review the TickedBudCustomer T&Cs.
All refunds may be subject to a15 administration charge (per order), applied and retained by Urban Hydro Ltd
All ticket and refund enquiries must be directed to the official ticket agent, us Urban Hydro Ltd
Urban Hydro Ltd is unable to accept any liability to replace any tickets lost, stolen, damaged or unauthorised use of e-ticket codes resulting from the sharing, deliberate or accidental, of e-tickets and barcodes by purchasers, after they have been received. NB. Once an e-ticket is used or spent, it becomes invalid and any further persons attempting to use an e-ticket or barcode will be rejected.
If an event of Force Majeure occurs which is outside the reasonable control ofUrban Hydro Ltd,Urban Hydro Ltdshall notify the [other party / ticketholder] specifying the nature, cause and likely effect of the Force Majeure event.Urban Hydro Ltdwill not be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement (including cancelling the event) where such breach or failure to perform is as a result of a Force Majeure event.
Force Majeure means: (a) any cause preventing the Urban Hydro Ltd from hosting or staging the Event (in whole or part) or otherwise from entering the grounds due to any unavailability of the grounds or any actions or omissions of the grounds owner; and/or (b) where the following occurs or there exists a real likelihood or material threat of the following occurring: any other event, act, statute rule regulation or act of any government or any other legally constituted authority, non-happening, omission or accident (including without limitation fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disasters acts of God, war (whether declared or not), threat of or preparation for war, terrorist activity, failure of public utilities or civil commotion, royal demise) beyond Urban Hydro Ltds reasonable control.
Site rules must be observed at all times. Site rules apply to all areas of the event including campsites and carparks.
They also include any published information (via email or on the website) such as Campsite Fire Rules (see info page on the website), personal conduct guidance i.e. acceptable noise levels and management of waste.
We reserve the right to eject individuals or groups, for the contravention of these site rules, or for any reason whatsoever at the discretion of Paradise Gardens Events staff, via the on site evictions process.
A valid ticket in an individuals name, corresponding to the correct associated wristband must be worn by all patrons, public, crew and performer. Personal identification must be shown on request.
Anti-social, abusive, violent, threatening or predatory behaviours will not be tolerated. Eviction is at the discretion of Urban Hydro Ltd and its staff team.
Paradise Gardens and Urban Hydro Ltd have a no drugs policy and reserves the right to search and eject anyone suspected of taking illegal substances or infringement of this policy.Our eviction policy also includes the use of nitrous oxide.
Any form of criminality will result in eviction, reporting to the police and any other relevant authorities. This includes theft and criminal damage, such as tagging or vandalism on site.
No glass is permitted on the Show site for safety reasons. Searcheswillbecarried out on entry. Any items which are not allowed into the event should be left in the owners car and not brought into the Show. Glass identified during searches on entry will be confiscated and forfeited this includes foodstuffs.
You may bring limited amounts of alcohol to site. The per adult the limit is up to 8 cans of beer or cider per personOR1 litres of wine (no glass)ORhalf a litre of spirits. Excess alcohol will be confiscated and forfeited.
Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including toilets, tents and venues. This includes e-cigs and vaping.
Fires are not permitted in the campsites at any given time. Fires are not permitted in any car parks or entertainment areas at any given time. Fires will result in immediate ejection from the event.
No animals may not be brought anywhere on site. (Registered guide dogs are an exception to this rule).
The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the event without written permission from Urban Hydro Ltd.
Items which you cannot bring to the Show:
- Glass We do not allow any glass on site for safety reasons
- Non-personal or excessive amounts of cigarettes and, or rolling tobacco (at the discretion of Paradise Gardens Events and staff)
- Non-personal or excessive amounts of alcohol 8 cans of beer / cider per personOR1 litres of wine (no glass)ORhalf a litre of spirits is allowed per adult
- Any items with an intention to retail without prior arrangement
- Nitrous oxide
- Excessive sound systems, PA, lighting, projection or special effects equipment without express written approval from Urban Hydro Ltd
- Unauthorised goods with any Paradise Gardens logo or branding
- Body piercing equipment
- Candle flares, without written approval from Urban Hydro Ltd
- Floating sky lanterns
- Generators without express permission from Paradise Gardens.
- Drones or other airborne apparatus
- Gas bottles larger than 2.7 kg
All attendees must adhere to the rules and regulations of the venue, the event organisers (Urban Hydro Ltd) and of Paradise Gardens Hydro & Urban Lifestyle Show 2021.
It is possible that exposure to loud music may cause damage to hearing, please bring your own ear protection.
Please be aware that lighting effects including strobe lighting may be used.
It is the responsibility of attendees to check gate opening and closing times which may change without notice. Ticket holders will not be admitted outside of these times.
Re-entry of persons is subject to our exit and re-entry system, and re-entry is at the discretion of Urban Hydro Ltd and its staff.
Urban Hydro Ltd and our official agents can accept no responsibility for any personal property. Please do not bringunnecessaryvaluable items or excessive amounts ofcash,as card payments are available on our bars and ATMs are on site.
Our photographers and videographers will be on site, capturing images and video recordings of the Show, including the audience. The audience has no rights to these images, and Urban Hydro Ltd or any authorised third party is entitled to free use of these images and recordings in any reasonable manner without claim.
Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. We encourage you to review regularly for any changes.
ROAR Right of admission reserved by Urban Hydro Ltd and Paradise Gardens at all times.
All of these terms and conditions are governed by English law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Paradise Gardenss Inclusivity Policy
WewantParadise Gardensto be a safer space and strongly believe that everybody has the right to enjoy the Show experience free fromharassment, microaggressions, abuse or intimidation. We are committed to ensuring that Paradise Gardens is an inclusive space for communities targeted by discrimination such as racism, sexism, transphobia, ableism and homophobia. We welcome feedback on how we can improve on these efforts.Every person who comes toParadise Gardens, be it crew, artists or audience has a sharedresponsibility to oppose discriminatory behaviours and promote inclusivity. This is a community and everybody is welcome.
THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS
Additional services and supplies linked to the Show maybe offered by third parties. These are outside of the scope of these these terms and conditions that refer specifically to the tickets bought via the Paradise Gardens official website.
All responsibility and liability for any third-party supplies including but not limited to, boutique camping, Paradise Gardens Springs, and onsite vendors rests with the supplier themselves.
If the show is cancelled due to COVID-19 (or other unforeseen circumstances) we will postpone the show until a more suitable date presents itself.
In this event, you will have a choice. You can either;
- Hold onto your ticket until the show is able to run.
- Exchange your ticket for a full refund if you do not wish to wait/or if you cannot attend on those dates.